

He's here! Evan Michael Otts was born Tuesday, March 17 at 7:55 a.m. He weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Big brother Owen loves him and wants to hold baby Evan and help out. He calls him "Baby Bro-yer" and Evan too sometimes. He's precious and we love him dearly!
Being the mommy of two boys is wonderful already. Everyone I know that has two boys tells me how much fun it is and how they'll be best friends. They are less than two years apart. Owen's birthday is this Friday so their actual birthdays are 17 days apart. I'm looking forward to watching them grow and play together. I don't want to wish away any of the time though. Even though I'm exhausted right now and Evan wants to be held at night instead of lay in his crib, I don't wish any of this away. I know now that it goes by too quickly. We'll get through the tiring nights and eventually get on a schedule. I'm very blessed to be a teacher and be able to take so much time off. I won't go back to work until the end of July with the exception of two days in May.
The first two pictures were taken at the hospital. Owen is giving Evan a hug in the picture of the two of them. The last picture is Evan at two weeks old. Life is definitely fuller now and more challenging but worth it. We're loving every minute of it!
Beautiful baby boy!!! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Meredith! I hope you'll get to meet him soon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a good mama you are!
ReplyDelete