




Owen had a fun 2nd Halloween! Last Halloween we just dressed him up at home as a pumpkin and took several pictures. You can see what a difference a year makes in that picture. This year we ventured to see a few family members. He was a little monkey. I know it's hard to tell; he's a tan monkey. He went to see both sets of grandparents, great-grandmother, and an aunt and uncle.
Saturday we went to the Fall Festival at church. He had a ball running around! Next time, Mommy will definitely have help with him. Robert had a fishing tournament and didn't get home in time. Owen was everywhere! At the duck pond, instead of picking up the ducks from the kiddie pool, Owen tried to get in. Yes, he put one leg in the pool in early November! Not just once, but twice! I'm pretty sure that came up in conversation later that day at the duck pond. There is a picture of Owen "riding a bull" at the festival. Owen also didn't understand the concept of leaving one game to go to another. There were several tantrums but we survived. I hope everyone else had a fun weekend!
So cute! It's hard to keep up with a toddler. :) Josh had to work Halloween night, so I feel your pain. I took Hudson to our church for Pumpkinfest all by myself...that's why there aren't any pictures from that up...I didn't have time to snap very many good ones. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute monkey! Liam was a monkey too. :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda, You don't know me. I too am an " Otts". One of my sons and his wife have a blog with a name similar to yours and somehow when I put in my favorites, it ended up as yours??? I don't know how, but it is. I saw your blog and wondered if there was a chance that we are related?? My name is Vickie and my husband is Nicky Otts. We live in Arlington, Texas. You have a lovely family. I wish you God's huge blessings for you and yours.
ReplyDelete