


Robert, Owen, and I ventured to Burt's Pumpkin Farm today. Owen did pretty well. He was a bit scared when we first got on the hayride but really seemed to enjoy looking at his surroundings. He had a ball running around looking at all of the pumpkins. All he likes to do these days is run anyway. I deliberated about what shirt he should wear for pictures. It didn't even matter! He kept his jacket on the entire time because it was a cool morning. That was nice though because it made the trip truly feel like fall. We had a great day! Any time we do something as a family is special.
So cute! I hope you got some pictures with you in them though. :) It's hard when you're the one that always takes the pictures I know. Glad y'all had fun!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! He is a doll. Glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDelete