

I've been back at work for a month now, and my how things have changed. I went from staying home for 5 1/2 months to full-0n busy. Never a spare moment. Ever. As I write this, I'm supposed to be completing my professional growth plan for work but I'm not sure what my goals are for the year. Seriously, my goal is survival. Love my class. Love kindergarten. Just trying to adjust to working full-time with 2 little ones at home close in age. It's kicking my tail but I'm slowly transitioning to the busy weeks.
Evan is 6 1/2 months. He has an ear infection but he's still a sweetie. Here are the stats from today's visit:
weight: 18 lbs, 2 ounces (50-75%)
height: 26 3/4'' (50-75%)
head: 43 1/2 cm (25-50 %)
Other news
My 4 month old washing machine is broken. Has been for almost 2 weeks. Repairman only visits Tuesdays and Thursdays. It broke on a Saturday. Thought he fixed it the next Tuesday but it wasn't. Came back this past Tuesday. Ordered a part and will return next Tuesday. A family of 4 goes through a lot of laundry in a week. Good times.
Seriously, I'm good. I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Just trying to keep up with things. My sweet husband stayed home with Owen this week. He had a fever a couple of days but seems okay. Both boys just had ear infections and both are being treated with meds again. Let's hope we kick it this time.
Owen started Puggles at church. For those familiar with Awanas, it's the 2 year old version. He has learned that God made light, God made the sky, and God made trees. I love to hear Owen sing songs about Jesus. My boys are precious, all 3 of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment