


My little boy is growing up! I took Owen to get his first haircut this week. He's 15 months old and it was getting long in the back. For those of you who didn't see Owen when he was just born, he had a mullet. Yes, very little hair anywhere except for the back. It's finally growing in but the back was getting long. He did well but got a little squirmy. I had to hold him while he was getting it cut. My hairdresser, Melinda, cut Owen's hair. She has a 3 year old boy so she's great with kiddies! He his sitting in the chair for the before picture. Then, you can see that the mullet is gone. I also included a picture of him playing around in the cape.
Yea! A new post from you! :) How fun that Owen got his first haircut! Sounds like he did pretty well too. Zachary cried the whole time during his first haircut. I don't think Liam will need one for a LONG time - he's still very bald...
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteBald is very cute on babies!
ReplyDeleteHudson screamed during his first haircut too. In fact, he's had 4 now and screamed at every one. It's getting better though...so very cool that Owen did well!!!! He's so cute!
ReplyDelete